We are having to operate to strict guidelines and outline below the main points, if you would like to see our full Risk Assessment or Health and Safety guidelines, these are available to view in store.
- Attendance is strictly by appointment only
- At the current time, we are having to limit to customer, plus one guest
- You will receive a health questionnaire prior to your appointment to ask if you are healthy and well, if not could we ask you to reschedule your appointment please.
- We are requesting that all customers and their guest wear masks for their arrival and departure into store.
- We are requesting that all customers sanitise their hands on arrival
- Due to the social distancing rules, your stylist may be wearing a mask, visor, gloves and/or aprons at certain points during the appointment.
- We are asking if your guest is comfortable in helping you to dress at the moment.
- Every gown is sanitised after each appointment with ‘Ramsol’ Sanitiser disinfectant spray which contains active biocides specifically designed for cleansing and disinfecting hard and soft surfaces. Ramsol is used by the NHS to sanitise ambulances. All gowns are ‘fogged’ using the canister misting machine and we also have the aerosol can version for sanitising soft furnishings within our bridal suites. Ramsol leaves all fabrics, surfaces safe to use within 5 minutes.
- We are operating a strict cleaning regime on a timed regular basis within store, so please do not be offended if we are sanitising, cleaning and wiping down surfaces around you.
- At the current time, we cannot offer our usual refreshment service, however, there will be a sealed bottle of water for each customer in the room on arrival.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation while we are having to work to these new guidelines and hope you and your family stay safe and well. Xx